|Misha is enjoying her first flight|
· Departure from Karachi at 17:00: Petrol Pump Strike in Karachi, so no cabs!
· Misha’s First Flight: She enjoyed the Baby Bassinet, good sign!
· Colombo Transit: A mess in Colombo transit area and the dank transit hotel
|Dinner with Hadi at Ang Mo Kio|
· Arrived in Singapore at 16:00: Long and delayed flight (via Kuala Lumpur)
· Life in Singapore: No life without MRT (Mass Rapid Transit)
· Local experience: Couch Surfing with Jeffery, Cai Shi, and Ah Poi!
· Meetings: Dinner with Travel Buddy’s Hadi. We got late!
|Lunch at Chinatown!|
· What to see in Singapore: China Town and Sentosa Island. Song of the Sea was good!
· Eating Out: Dinner with Khalid. We survived the food test this time!
|Air Asia's peanuts! Literally speaking!!|
· What to See in Singapore: The Casino experience and the disappointing Merlion!
· Gotta Go: Departure for Bali at 20:50. Arrived in Bali after the midnight and in heavy rains
· Budget Travel: Peanuts and A cup of water in the Air Asia flight
· The Blunder: Forgot to pick our luggage and only realized when we had left the airport!
|Children carrying Ogoh-Ogoh!|
· Motorbike in Bali: Go as Balinese Go!
· Local Experience: Couch surfing with Hendra and Rahadi
· Culture: Ogoh-Ogoh with couchsurfers!
|A Balinese monster: scary yet artistic!!|
· Culture: Nyepi Day, the day of silence
· The Blunder: Nothing, we just turned-on the tube-light in our room, and that was a crime!
|Watching Kecak-Kecak (Top Right: Arabian Sea)|
· What not to Miss in Bali: Jimbaran beach
· Culture: Kecak dance and sunset at Uluwatu Temple besides Indian Ocean
|Misha doing some water sports!|
· Adventure: Water sports at Nusa Dua
· Eating Out: Couch surfing with the newlywed Hassan et family
|Our last dinner in Bali!|
· What not to Miss in Bali: Spa and massage in Ubud
|Finally at peace, after a long travel!|
· Gotta go: Departure for Malaysia at 08:30
· Long Day: Bali – LCCT (KL) – Ipoh – Cameron Highlands, 15 hours in all!
· Change of Plans: Enough of humidity and heat. Let’s go to a hill station!
· Nature: Jungle Trekking and the waterfall!
· Eating Out: Yes, we found Naan, Roti, and Paratha!
· Nature: Tea Farms, Strawberry Farms, Rose Farms, Butterfly Garden, Insects and Snakes!ature: Jungle Trekking and the waterfall!
|Attending a Malay wedding|
· Local Experience: Couch surfing with Eda and attending her sister’s wedding!
· Eating Out: Steamboat, the unforgettable experience!
|TV lounge of Red Inn Heritage|
· Gotta Go: Back to lowlands. Penang experience!
· Go by Ear: Red Inn Heritage Hotel, an excellent hotel deal without booking!
|World's largest reclining Buddha!|
· Culture: Penang is all about heritage, culture, and food!
|Little Misha with her little host Rayan!|
· Gotta Go: Penang to Kuala Lumpur
· Local Experience: Couch surfing with Umair et family
· Go by Ear: Meeting travel buddies in front of Twin Towers!
|So we saw it! Luck us :P|
· Local Experience: Lunch with a Malaysian born Pathaan!
|King Coconut; mouth watering, literally!|
· Gotta Go: Making it to 70km-Out-of-Kuala-Lumpur-Airport for the 09:10 flight!
· Budget Travel: Tuk Tuk in Colombo. But that’s not budget at all!
· Local Experience: Couch surfing with the awesome Dharshana!
|The Elephant Or|
· Nature: Friendly elephants in the orphanage
|Pakistan defeating Australia!|
· Happy Ending: Finally watched Pakistan live bringing an end to Australian winning streak!
Day 20 Sunday, March 20, 2011
· Back Home!